Video Courtesy of Greenville CVB
- Rent B-Cycles and hit the Swamp Rabbit Trail- Many other cities have B-Cycles, and Greenville's program just launched last month. There are several hubs around downtown, and you're just minutes from the 17.5 mile Swamp Rabbit Trail that used to be an old railway.
- Go to a Greenville Drive Game- Greenville's Single A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox. Tickets are very affordable and the games are a lot of fun.
- Hunt for the Mice On Main- There are nine bronze mice inconspicuously placed on Main street starting at the Hyatt Hotel and ending and the Westin Poinsett and a scavenger hunt with clues that go along with them. Its a fun way to work your way down Main.
- Tapas alfresco at The Lazy Goat- They have the best views of the Reedy River and their Fried Goat Cheese Balls are to die for.
- Ice cream whipped up your way at Spill The Beans- combinations are endless, and the way they swirl everything together makes the ice cream taste even better.
- Wine on the rooftop of SIP Tasting Room and Rooftop Lounge- Main Street is beautiful from street level, but breathtaking from one story up.
- A Shaketail (alcoholic milkshake) from Grill Marks- I like the Moonshine Milkshake made with locally distilled Dark Corner Hot Mama Moonshine.
- Walk around Falls Park On The Reedy- Make sure to walk across the Liberty Bridge, the suspension bridge overlooking the park.
- Hike around Paris Mountain State Park- It's just 10 minutes outside of downtown and the views are spectacular.
- We Took To The Woods- A great place for antique stemware, candles, and natural home decor.
- Mast General Store- They have a huge selection of outdoor gear and sell many local brands as well. You can also pick up your list of clues for the Mice On Main here, and they sell the children's book there as well.