Here's what I'm loving this Friday.
1. Spending Time with Family- This week I worked Monday and Tuesday and took the rest of the week off to spend time with my mom and dad. I'll admit it, I'm a homebody. Its been so nice to spend time with them the last several days.
2. Wedge Salads- Nothing says summer to me like a cool crisp wedge salad. We made these last night to go along with shrimp and Corn Souffle. The dressing on this salad was the best I've ever had on a wedge. Check out the recipe here.
3. New Kicks- It's been way too long since I bought a new pair of running shoes. I finally decided to fork up the money and get fitted for a new pair this week, and I love them!
4. Home brewed beer- Well I'll redeem myself from last week's post raving about my love for Bud Light Lime. This week Dad's homebrew put a smile on my face. Oak chip IPA. And those fancy Chimay glasses always make beer taste that much better.
5. It's Father's Day Weekend! I was able to spend some great quality time with my dad this week, and will continue to do so this weekend at the lake. Here's a picture I snapped from a jam session we had on Wednesday as he was testing out his new audio system. I love that I have a cool dad.
Have a great weekend everyone!