1. Try five (more) new recipes- I had a lot of fun with this one last month, so I decided to repeat it. I already crossed one new recipe off the list with this week's Barbacoa Beef Tacos, so now only four more to go.
|Barbacoa Beef Tacos|
2. Christmas decorations purchased and put up- This one should be pretty simple. We always travel for Christmas, so I try to decorate early enough that we still get to enjoy our house all decorated before we have to leave it.
3. Do something on the walls of the guest room- We've lived in our house for almost a year now, and our guest room still has bare walls. The room has so much potential, and getting something up on the walls needs to be the first step.
4. Clean up the natural area in the front yard- When we moved in to our house the natural areas in our front yard had been taken over by monkey grass. T recently cleared one of them out for me, so it's now my job to spruce it up a bit.
5. Fireplace installed- I've been wanting to get this done forever, but for some reason I keep on putting it off. We've got the gas logs, its just a matter of buying the right hood for the fireplace and calling the gas guy to install.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!