Here's my five for this Friday.
1. I've added some new necklaces to my Etsy shop, and I've also included a snazzy new link on my sidebar that will take you to my page. Here are a couple of my favorites right now.
2. The other day I made bacon egg and cheese biscuits for breakfast. I only needed to make two biscuits, but the can had 8. I didn't want to be wasteful and make all 8 to only throw 6 away, so I conducted a little experiment. I put the extra raw ones on a cookie sheet and froze them. Once they were no longer gooey, I transferred them to a freezer bag. A few days later I popped one in the oven still frozen, and it baked up perfectly! I just love a food hack.
3. T and I are headed to Sidewall Pizza for lunch tomorrow and I'm super excited. I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this place, so I can't wait to try it out for myself. Their Triple Pepper pizza is calling my name. Crushed tomato sauce, chopped garlic, mozzarella, pecorino romano, pepperoni, peppadew peppers, and hot cherry peppers. I'm drooling.
4. Greenville has a new Facebook consignment page and I love it! It's called SIFT. It's free to join, and most things are available for porch pick up which is super convenient. This week I bought a Tibi dress for $45 and the cutest scarf for $5. If you're interested in joining, send me an email and I can add you to the page.
5. Our summer vacation is booked! T and I are going to Mexico this July, back to the same resort where we honeymooned. Our honeymoon was pretty much the best week of my life; seven days of relaxation and overindulgence in food and alcohol. Bliss. For the last few years we've skipped out on a summer vacation in order to save money and throw it towards debt. We are now credit card debt free (can I get a hallelujah?) and to reward ourselves for our hard work we're going to go all out for five days in July.
|From our honeymoon in 2012|